session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Tracing Policies, Leadership Practices and Student Experiences in Multi-Lingual Settings: Lessons in Education Research Methodology from Kazakhstan
23 SES 07 D
B336 Sala de Aulas
- Tracing policies, leadership practices and student experiences in multi-lingual settings: Lessons in education research methodology from Kazakhstan
Olena Fimyar David Bridges Natallia Yakavets Liz Winter Ros McLellan Lynne Parmenter
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.