session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
New Forms of Governance and School Improvement
23 SES 08 B
B332 Sala de Aulas
- Decentralization Efforts In Educational Systems: The Local Education Office As Boundary Spanner – Empirical Results From Germany
Anja Jungermann Veronika Manitius Nils Berkemeyer
- “This Is Insane”: Moving Policies, Local Contexts, And The Perceptions Of School Heads About Their Work
Sofia Viseu Luís Miguel Carvalho Estela Costa
- Developing Local Governance Networks: The Discourse of Political and School Leaders on the Challenges of Identities, Priorities and Constraints
Florbela Sousa Helena Araujo Isabel Costa Armando Loureiro
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.