session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Processes and Sources of Legitimation in Policy-Making and Implementation
23 SES 08 C
B334 Sala de Aulas
- Education In Contract: Theorising Contractualism In Education
Shaun Rawolle Julie Rowlands Jill Blackmore
- Law and Education: The cause and effects of ‘juridification’
- Political Decisions and Expertise forms – schools external evaluation case
Manuela Terrasêca Carina Coelho Carina Coelho
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.