session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
New Public Management and the Modernisation of Education in Europe
23 SES 09 A JS
Symposium, Joint Session NW 23 and NW 28
- New Public Management and the Modernisation of Education in Europe
David Hall Romauld Normand Emiliano Grimaldi Jorunn Moller Roberto Serpieri Antoni Verger Marta Curran Helen Gunter Jean-Louis Derouet Guri Skedsmo Roger Dale
- The international diffusion of new public management and its transposition into the Catalan education system
Antoni Verger Marta Curran
- New Public Management, leaderism and education policy in England
David Hall Helen Gunter
- The hidden agenda of NPM in the French education system
Jean-Louis Derouet Romauld Normand
- The tentative enactment of NPM in Italy
Roberto Serpieri Emiliano Grimaldi
- NPM after the Social-Democratic Welfare State’s “Golden Age”
Jorunn Moller Guri Skedsmo
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.