session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Elite Education - Taking A Comparative Perspective: Implications For Education Systems Across Europe. (Part 2)
23 SES 10 D
Symposium: continued from 23 SES 09 D
B336 Sala de Aulas
- Elite Education - Taking A Comparative Perspective: Implications For Education Systems Across Europe. Part 2
Claire Maxwell Annabelle Allouch Donald Broady Petter Sandgren Mikael Borjesson n. n. Bob Lingard Tobias Dalberg
- Widening Participation Schemes And Academic Judgment. Comparing Admission Procedures At The University Of Oxford And Sciences Po Paris
- Making European Mandarins: A Historical Sociology Of The College Of Europe And The European University Institute.
- Elite Education And Transnational Educational Strategies. The Case Of Sweden.
Mikael Borjesson Donald Broady Tobias Dalberg
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.