session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Youth on the Move – Transitions in Times of Uncertainty (Part 1)
23 SES 11 B
Symposium: to be continued in 23 SES 12 B, 23 SES 13 B
- Youth on the Move – Transitions in times of uncertainty (Part I)
Lisbeth Lundahl Jenni Tikkanen Agnès van Zanten Marianne Dovemark Ann-Sofie Holm Sari Mononen-Batista Costa Maria Rönnlund Kristiina Brunila Anne-Claudine Oller n n Gunilla Holm
- Concerned or Confident? Lower Secondary School Students’ Perceptions on Possibilities and Threats on Their Future Trajectories
- Transition to higher education in France: How institutional and market professionals channel young people’s educational careers
Agnès van Zanten Anne-Claudine Oller
- Separate worlds in the past, present and future: an equivalent school within the Swedish upper secondary education?
Marianne Dovemark Ann-Sofie Holm
- "In the Times of Uncertainty, the Only Thing You Can Be Sure Is Yourself".
Sari Mononen-Batista Costa
- Young Citizenship: Processes of Subjectification in Relation to Active Participation
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.