session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
School Reforms in a Performative Culture
23 SES 12 A
B331 Sala de Aulas
- „Multiple Reforms“ – how schools cope with multiple reforms
Eva Prammer-Semmler Regina Steiner Gamsjäger Manuela Christine Plaimauer Katharina Soukup-Altrichter Herbert Altrichter
- Teacher Ambivalence to School Evaluation- Promoting and Ruining Teacher Professionalism
Charlotta Edström Agneta Hult
- Revisiting the Sociology of School Effectiveness: Shaping Education Policy in Technical-Managerial Times
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.