session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Curriculum Policies, Democracy and Social Justice
23 SES 12 D
- "How Not To" limit educational opportunities for dropouts/ push outs
Ulla Hoejmark Jensen Arnt Louw Iben Jensen
- The Voice of History and the Message of National Curriculum: Recontextualizing History to a Pedagogic Discourse for Upper Secondary VET
- The last frontier of standards-based curriculum reforms – Exploring Swedish teachers under performativity pressures
Daniel Sundberg Ninni Wahlstrom
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.