session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Youth on the Move – Transitions in Times of Uncertainty (Part 3))
23 SES 13 B
Symposium: continued from 23 SES 11 B, 23 SES 12 B
- Youth on the Move – Transitions in times of uncertainty (part III)
Lisbeth Lundahl Elina Ikävalko Katariina Mertanen Katariina Hakala Tero Järvinen Johanna Rosa Arnardottir Gudrun Svedberg N N
- Becoming a 'young hero' – Functional peer support as a technique of the changing mental health policy in Finland
- Young, wild and troubled. Constructing the ‘risk’ of social exclusion in education policies
- Inclusion and exclusion processes across the educational paths of young with learning disabilities: the practices in two Nordic countries
Gudrun Svedberg Katariina Hakala
- Transition from education to work: the case of Finnish young people not in education, employment or training (NEET)
- Young people not in employment, education or training in Iceland
Jóhanna Rósa Arnardóttir
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.