session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Governing by Expectation: School Inspection and Evaluation across Europe and Beyond (Part 1)
23 SES 10 C
Symposium: to be continued in 23 SES 11 C
- Governing by Expectation: school Inspection and evaluation across Europe and beyond I
Kirsten Sivesind Christina Segerholm Jeffrey Hall Xavier Pons Agneta Hult Linda Rönnberg Roberto Serpieri Joakim Lindgren Anders Olofsson
- Changing Evaluation Systems – Changing Expectations? The case of Swedish Higher Education
Christina Segerholm Agneta Hult Joakim Lindgren Anders Olofsson
- School Inspection as a Regulatory Tool – Institutional Expectations from the Inspectors’ Point of View
Jeffrey B. Hall
- Inspecting Without Expectations? The French High Central Inspectors and the Evaluation Policy of a Transforming Education System
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.