session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
05 SES 10
- Problem Solving Skills-Related Determinants Associated with Performance of Resilient Students in PISA 2012
Ilker Kalender Ayse Aydiner
- Succeeding Against the Odds: The Influence of Changes in Children’s Early Years on Their Educational Outcomes
- Successful Despite Disadvantaged Circumstances? A Comparative Case Study of Lesson Characteristics at Successful and Struggling Schools in Segregated Districts.
Christina Funke Marten Clausen Isabell van Ackeren Kathrin Racherbäumer
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.