session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
05 SES 10
- Problem Solving Skills-Related Determinants Associated with Performance of Resilient Students in PISA 2012
Ilker Kalender Ayse Aydiner
- Succeeding Against the Odds: The Influence of Changes in Children’s Early Years on Their Educational Outcomes
- Successful Despite Disadvantaged Circumstances? A Comparative Case Study of Lesson Characteristics at Successful and Struggling Schools in Segregated Districts.
Christina Funke Marten Clausen Isabell van Ackeren Kathrin Racherbäumer
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.