session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Coherence, Collaboration and Partnerships in Health Education
08 SES 11
- Roles of home and school in children’s health education: views of Russian and Finnish parents and teachers in AHIC project
Marjorita Sormunen Kerttu Tossavainen Valentina Kirilina Svetlana Goranskaya Kirsi Bykachev
- Associations Between Early Years Pedagogy And Children's Involvement And Wellbeing In The Classroom
Samuel Matthew Waldron Mirain Rhys Chris Taylor Sally Power
- Pedagogical Coherence in Health Education: Balancing a Three-way Focus on Involvement, Knowledge and Identity
Dan Grabowski Bjarne Bruun Jensen Jens Aagaard-Hansen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.