session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Teacher Education: Identities, Practices, Professionalism
10 SES 07 B
- Teacher Educator Professional Identities –Complex Negotiations Within The Preservice And Inservice Sectors
Ronnie Davey Jane Abbiss
- Researching Educational Practices in Teacher Education. A Narrative Self-Study
Remei Arnaus Morral Asunción López Carretero José Contreras Domingo Emma Quiles Fernández Susana Orozco Martínez Clara Arbiol i Gonzalez
- Approaching Teacher Educators’ Democratic Professionalism
Silvia Edling Geraldine Mooney Simmie
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.