session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Health, Schools and Inclusion
08 SES 05 A
- Navigating Adolescence with HIV: Identity Crisis, School Failure and Social Exclusion
Juan Carlos González-Faraco Inmaculada Iglesias Villarán Antonio Luzon
- Effects Of An Interactive School-based Program To Prevent Adolescent Sexual Harassment
Paul Kocken Gaby de Lijster
- Children of Mentally-ill Parents –A Further Education and Training Program to Increase the Mental Health Literacy of Teachers and Educators
Paulo Pinheiro Ullrich Bauer Michael Rehder Peter Fröhlingsdorf
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.