session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Education Policies Concerning Early School Leaving in European Countries: A Considerable Degree of Convergence? (Part 1)
23 SES 13 C
Symposium: to be continued in 23 SES 14 C
- Education Policies Concerning Early School Leaving in European Countries: a considerable degree of convergence? - 1
Helena C Araújo Louise Ryan Magdolna Lorinc Paulina Marchlik Hanna Tomaszewska-Pękała Noel Clicq Eunice Macedo Chris Timmerman Alessio D' Angelo Neil Kaye António Magalhães Cristina Rocha Ward Nouwen Roger Dale
- Flemish Educational Policy Makers: Maintaining a Top Position while Reducing Social Stratification
Noel Clicq Chris Timmerman Ward Nowen
- Reducing ESL in England
Louise Ryan Magdolna Lorinc Alessio D' Angelo Neil Kaye
- Policies Towards Early School Leaving in Portugal: a critical review
Helena C Araújo Eunice Macedo António Magalhães Cristina Rocha
- ESL as a challenge for educational policy? The case of Poland
Paulina Marchlik Hanna Tomaszewska-Pękała
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.