session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Education Policies Concerning Early School Leaving in European Countries: A Considerable Degree of Convergence? - (Part 2)
23 SES 14 C
Symposium: continued from 23 SES 13 C
- Education Policies Concerning Early School Leaving in European Countries: a considerable degree of convergence? - 2
Helena C Araújo Agnes Kende Erna Nairz-Wirth Marie Gitschthaler Silvia Carrasco Maria Josep Pérez Benavent Julia Szalai Roger Dale Laia Narciso
- Deconstructing Early School Leaving. Youth, exclusion and policy intervention in Barcelona (Spain)
Silvia Carrasco Laia Narciso Maria Josep Pérez Jordi Pamies Rovira
- Analysis of Policy Making and the Formulation of Definition of Early School Leaving (ESL)
Agnes Kende Julia Szalai
- Tackling ESL in Austria
Erna Nairz-Wirth Marie Gitschthaler
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.