session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
(Micro-)Politics and Policy-Making in Education
23 SES 05 E
- Changes in Educational Governance in Germany, Sweden, England and the US: Comparing the role of political parties and institutional determinants
Rita Nikolai Kerstin Rothe
- Politics of Education Reform in the United States
- How School Inspectors Negotiate Their Preferred Findings With Each Other
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.