session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Issues of Achievement and Curriculum in Mathematics Education
03 SES 10 JS
Paper Session, Joint Session NW 3 and NW 24
- Curricular contextualization in learning Mathematics: what importance and meaning?
Maria de Fátima Duarte Delgado Carlinda Leite Preciosa Fernandes
- Examining Interrelations Between Variation in Instructional Practices and Student Attitudes to Mathematics in Norwegian Lower Secondary Classrooms.
Ole Kristian Bergem
- How teachers influence mathematics achievement? The perception of high and low achievers in middle school
Ana Salgado Pedro Rosário Carina Guimarães
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.