session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Issues of Achievement and Curriculum in Mathematics Education
03 SES 10 JS
Paper Session, Joint Session NW 3 and NW 24
- Curricular contextualization in learning Mathematics: what importance and meaning?
Maria de Fátima Duarte Delgado Carlinda Leite Preciosa Fernandes
- Examining Interrelations Between Variation in Instructional Practices and Student Attitudes to Mathematics in Norwegian Lower Secondary Classrooms.
Ole Kristian Bergem
- How teachers influence mathematics achievement? The perception of high and low achievers in middle school
Ana Salgado Pedro Rosário Carina Guimarães
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.