MC_POST, Main Conference Poster Session and Lunch Break
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference and submitters are asked to be present in both Poster Sessions to answer questions. Poster Session I: Tuesday, 12.15 - 13.30 Poster Session II: Wednesday 12.15 - 13.30
1. American Psychiatric Association. (1994): Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders, 4th edition. (DSM-IV). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association 2. Avramidis, E., Bayliss, P., & Burden, R. (2000): A survey into mainstream Teachers’ attitudes towards the inclusion of children with special educational needs in the ordinary school in one local education authority. Educational Psychology, 20, 191 – 211. 3. Avramidis, E., & Norwich, B. (2002). Teachers’ attitudes towards integration and inclusion: A review of the literature. European Journal of Special Needs Education, 17, 129 – 147. 4. Brynes, Deborah, & Kiger, Gary. (1994): Language attitudes of teachers scale.Educational and Psychological Measurement, 54 (1), 227- 231. 5. Dockrell, E. J., Lindsay, G. ( 2001): Children with Spesific Speech and Language Diffisulties – the teachers¨ perspective, Oxford Review of Education, Vol. 27, No. 3. 6. Forlin, C. (1995). Educators’ beliefs about inclusive practices in Western Australia. British Journal of Special Education, 22, 179 – 185. 7. Forlin, C. and Others, (1996): Inclusive Practices: How Accepting are Teachers?. International Journal of Disability, Development and Education, v 43, n2 p119-33. 8. Kiger, G. (1995).: The structure of attitude towards person who are deaf: emotions, values and stereotypes. Psychological Abstracts: Non-Evaluative Summaries Of Serial Book Literature in Psychology and Related Disciplines, 84(1), p 42-87 9. Sadler, J. (2005): Knowledge, Attitudes and Beliefs of the Mainstream Teachers of Children with a Preschool Diagnosis of Speech/Language Impairment, Child Language Teaching and Therapy, v21 n2 p 147 – 164. 10. Talmor, R., Reiter, S., Feigin, N (2005): Factors relating to regular education teacher burnout in inclusive education, European Journal of Special Needs Education, Vol. 20, No 2, pp. 215. – 229. 11. Calderon, R., Greenberg, M. T., ( 1999 ): Stress and Coping in Hearing Mothers of Children with Hearing Loss: Factors Affecting Mother and Child Adjustment. American Annals of the Deaf, v144 n1 p7-18 12. Prior M. R., Glazner J, Sanson A, Debelle G.,(2006): Temperament and behavioural adjustment in hearing impaired children Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry Volume 29, Issue 2 , p 209 - 2161988 Association for Child Psychology and Psychiatry 13. UNESCO. (2001). Overcoming exclusion through inclusive approaches in Education. A challenge and a vision. Conceptual paper for the education Sector. Retrieved June, 24, 2005, from http://education.pwv.gov.za/content/documents/80.pdf.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.