22 SES 02 D, Gender issues in Higher Education
Gill, J., Sharp R., Mills J.E. & Franzway, S (2008b), I still wanna be an engineer! Women, education and the engineering profession. European Journal of Engineering Education Vol 33 No 4 pp 391-402 Gill, J., Mills, J.E., Franzway, S. & Sharp, R., (2008a), ‘Oh you must be very clever!’: high-achieving women, professional power and the ongoing negotiation of workplace identity. Gender and Education Vol 20, No 3, pp. 223-236. Haigh M. (2002) Internatinlisation of the curriculum: Designing inclusive education for a small world. Journal of Geography in Higher Education Vol 26 # 1 pp 49-66
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.