22 SES 11 C, Academic and Professional Development of University Teachers
Adam, S. (2008): Learning outcomes current developments in Europe: Update on the issues and the applications of learning outcomes associated with the Bologna Process. Bologna Seminar: Learning outcomes based higher education: The Scottish experience. 21-22 February 2008, at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland. Online: http://www.ond.vlaanderen.be/hogeronderwijs/bologna/BolognaSeminars/documents/Edinburgh/Edinburgh_Feb08_Adams.pdf (10.5.2008) CEDEFOP (2008): The shift to learning outcomes. Conceptual, political and practical developments in Europe. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities. Ewell, P. (2001): Accreditation and Student Learning Outcomes: A Proposed Point of Departure. Online: http://www.chea.org/award/StudentLearningOutcomes2001.pdf Ewell, P. (2005): Applying Learning Outcomes Concepts to Higher Education: An Overview. Prepared for the Hong Kong University Grants Committee. Online: http://www.hku.hk/caut/new1/documents/OBA_1st_report.pdf (22.11.2008)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.