22 SES 01 B, ICT and E-Learning in Higher Education
1)Harland, T., Staniforth, D., (2000) Action research: a culturally acceptable path to professional learning for university teachers, Educational Action Research, 8 (3) pp. 499-514 2)Laurillard, D., (2008b) The teacher as action researcher: using technology to capture pedagogic form, Studies in Higher Education, 3 (2) pp. 139 -154 3)Nonaka, I., Takeuchi, H., (1995) The Knowledge-Creating Company, Oxford: University Press New York 4)Taylor J., (2007) The teaching:research nexus: a model for institutional management, Higher Education, 54, pp. 867–884
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.