22 SES 04 C, Regional Development, Universities and Higher Education
Cross, R. & Parker, A. 2004. The Hidden Power of Social Networks. Understanding how work really gets done in organizationss. Harward Business School Press. Boston, Mass. Goffman, E. 1963. Stigma. Englewood Cliffs. Kantola, M. and Hautala, J. (2008). Internationalisation Network: A Finnish Experience. Tertiary Education and Management Vol. 14, No. 1, March 2008, pp. 43-56. Routledge Taylor & Francis Group Krebs, V. 2006. Social Network Analysis. (referred 24.8.2006, HYPERLINK "http://www.orgnet.com/sna.html" http://www.orgnet.com/sna.html) Lambert, P. & Vanhanen - Nuutinen, L. 2005, Hankkeesta julkaisuksi. Helsinki, Edita. Moran, P. & Ghoshal, S. 1996, "Value creation by firms" in Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings, eds. J.B. Keys & L.N. Dosier, pp. 41-45. Nahapiet, J. & Ghoshal, S. 1998, "Social capital, intellectual capital and the organizational advantage", Academy of Management Review, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 242-266. Putnam, R.D. 2000. Bowling Alone. The collapse and revival of American Community. Simon & Schuster. Rogers, E. 1995, Diffusion of Innovations, Free Press, New York, NY. Stone, W. & Hughes, J. 2002, Social capital. Empirical meaning and measurement validity., Australian Institute of Family Studies, Melbourne.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.