22 SES 07 A, The Bologna Process
Anny Misa Hefti, Babaylan, (1997) Globalization and Migration European Solidarity Conference on the Philippines Responding to Globalization, 19-21 September Switzerland Alassane D. Ouattara (1997). The Challenges of Globalization for Africa Address at the Southern Africa Economic Summit sponsored by the World Economic Forum, Harare, May 21, 1997 Berry J.W., Poortinga, Ype H.,Segall, M.H., Dasen,P.R.(1992). Cross-Cultural Psychology: Research and Application, New York, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press Cohen, Robin. (ed.) (1996). Theories of Migration. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. Fullan, M.(2007) Change Theory A force for School Improvement http://www,michaelfullan.ca/home_article/uk07PreR Heinze, T., Knill,C.(2008) Analysing the differential impact of the Bologna Process: Theoretical considerations on National conditions for international policy convergence Higher Education. Vol. 56. No4.493-510 October. Lehman, L.G. (2008). Higher Education: Is the success of the LMD system conditioned by ICTs in Africa? ERNWACA News No. 14, pp. 4-14. Lyonga, N.P & Endeley, J. (2008). BMP at the University of Buea: One year later. The University of Buea Newsletter (BUN), Vol. 11, No. 03, December, 2008. Segall, M.H., Dasen,P.R. Berry J.W., Poortinga, Ype H.(1990).Human Behaviour in Global Perspective. An introduction to Cross-cultural Psychology, New York, Oxford: Pergamon Press Understanding Change: Strategies for Innovation and Renewal http://www.scottlondon.com/reports/change.html 1996 http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Social_change
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.