session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Higher Education Graduates and the World of Work, (Part 1)
22 SES 01 A
Symposium to be continued in Session 22 SES 02 A
- Higher education graduates at the world of work
Päivi Vuorinen Visa Tuominen Michael Tomlinson Juha Sainio Juhani Rautopuro Antero Puhakka Matti Lindberg Prudencia Gutiérrez-Esteban Mariana Gaio Alves
- The divide between students labour expectations and posts they hold in a sample of Spanish graduates (symposium 525)
- Does unemployment or non-graduate occupation in the early careers of new graduates effect their careers in the future? (symposium 525)
- The employability and career progression of early career academics: towards a research framework (symposium 525)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.