Network: 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Wednesday, 2015-09-09, 11:00-12:30, Room: 207.Oktatóterem [C], Chair: John I'Anson
- Comparing Child and Adult Analysis of the Same Data and the Implications for Research
- Everyday Practice at a Swedish Leisure-time Centre: Pupil´s Opportunities to Influence Free Play and thematic activities
- We Can’t Go Back. Child Rights Or Child Voice: Errors In Advocacy?
Jenna K Gillett-Swan
Wednesday, 2015-09-09, 12:30-14:00, Room: Poster Area, Chair:
- Respect for the Right to Self-expression of Lower Secondary School Students
Anna Babicka-Wirkus Łukasz Wirkus
Wednesday, 2015-09-09, 15:30-17:00, Room: 207.Oktatóterem [C], Chair: Guadalupe Francia
- Children’s Rights Education in Switzerland: Between Curricular Prescriptions and Teachers’ Practices
- Benchmarking Child Rights Education in the Light of Current Practices Across 26 Countries
- Relevance Of The Human Rights Model Of Disability In Relation To The Requirements For Inclusive Educational Institutions
Zoe Moody Marie-Anne Broyon
Marianne Frauke Karin Hirschberg
Wednesday, 2015-09-09, 17:15-18:45, Room: 207.Oktatóterem [C], Chair: Carol Robinson
- Questioning the No-Touch Discourse in Physical Education from a Children’s Rights Perspective
- Constructing Collaboration with Words or How to Summarize a Research Study about Student Voice in Spain.
Marie Öhman Ann Quennerstedt
Teresa Susinos Noelia Ceballos Lopez Angela Saiz Linares
Thursday, 2015-09-10, 11:00-12:30, Room: 207.Oktatóterem [C], Chair: Didier Reynaert
- Children’s human rights as a subject field in education? An exploration of theoretical preconditions.
- Learning Democracy in Schools: Insights about Citizenship Education and Social Inclusion
- Learning About Rights: How Do Proposed Budgetary Changes Influence Children and Young Peoples Understanding of Themselves as Rights Holders?
Nina Thelander Lotta Brantefors
Núria Simó Alba Parareda Laura Domingo Esther Fatsini Matheu Itxaso Tellado Antoni Tort
Thursday, 2015-09-10, 12:45-13:45, Room: 207.Oktatóterem [C], Chair: John I'Anson
- Network Meeting
Thursday, 2015-09-10, 15:30-17:00, Room: 207.Oktatóterem [C], Chair: Jenna K Gillett-Swan
- Having lunch with my friends - Participatory research involving children – openings, opportunities, obligations and considerations
- A Rights-based Pedagogy in Early Childhood Education and Care in Australia: Applying a Standards Framework
Ida Charlotte Kornerup Kira Saabye Christensen
Helen Wildy Gerardine Neylon Dee O'Connor Christine McGunnigle
Thursday, 2015-09-10, 17:15-18:45, Room: 207.Oktatóterem [C], Chair: Nina Thelander
- School Transitions: What Research Can Tell Us About of Children’s Rights to Participation in School
- Can School Leaders make a difference in the Protection of Children from Violence in Boarding Schools ?
- Pupils as Active Participants: Diamond Ranking as a Tool to Investigate Pupils’ Experiences of Classroom Practices
Jane Brown Hamish Ross
Guadalupe Francia Silvia Edling
Reetta Niemi Kristiina Kumpulainen Lasse Lipponen
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.