Migration and Education
ERG SES D 04
- Glocalized Education: Connections and Conflicts in Public Education Among Recent Indian and Mexican Immigrants to the United States
Jessica Masterson Madhur Shende
- Social Pedagogical Work with Migrants in the Czech Republic
- The impact of school counseling on the acculturation of the re-migrant Romanian children
Silviu Daniel Brebulet
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.