Language and Support in Learning Communities
01 SES 01 C
- Support Strategies in a Learning Community to Investigate Best Practices in Elementary Science
Liliane Dionne Lorraine Savoie-Zajc
- The Scots Language As An Essential Professional Development And Learning Requirement For Scottish Teachers
- Pictures from classrooms. The standard teaching setting ‘one to many’ ongoing predominance.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.