Teacher beliefs and resilience
01 SES 03 C
- School Cheating On The Conditions Of Audit Society
- Just Assessment in School? A Grounded Theory Study on Teachers’ Justice Beliefs Regarding Assessment in School in Germany and Sweden
- Reconsidering the Teacher Resilience Landscape in a Challenging School Context
Christopher Day Ji Hong
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.