Understanding Professional Identity
01 SES 07 B
- Understanding Professional Community And Professional Identity Through The Experiences Of Bahraini Teachers Working With British Teachers In A Partnership Project.
- Examining the Impact of Doctoral Studies on Teachers as Professionals and Their Workplaces: a Study from Portugal and Poland
Marta Kowalczuk-Walędziak Amélia Lopes Isabel Menezes Nuna Tormenta
- Comparative analysis of teacher education in the Western Balkans in the light of EU tendencies
Ana Pešikan Slobodanka Antić
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.