Knowledge Mobilization in Education (Part 1): Theoretical and Practical Groundwork
01 SES 10 B
Symposium to be continued in 01 SES 11 B
- Knowledge Mobilization in Education, Part 1: Theoretical and Practical Groundwork
Tim Cain Clemens Wieser Giorgio Ostinelli Sølvi Lillejord Kristin Børte Sara Bubb Janice Tripney
- Knowledge Mobilization in Education: What has been Established in the Literature?
- Conceptual Frameworks for Researching Knowledge Mobilization
- The Many Forms of Research Informed Practice: a Framework for Mapping Diversity
- Mapping Research: a Case Study of Partnership in Teacher Education
Sølvi Lillejord Kristin Børte
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.