session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Research Transitions: Conceptualising and Framing Knowledge and Approaches to VET
02 SES 04 A
- Agency building and sense-making of changes in VET
- Expanding Utility Of Activity Theory: "The Hinge" As An Outcome From Exploration Of VET & Social Capital
- Demarcations Preceding (Re)Contextualizations: Vocational Knowledge In-Between Exogenous and Endogenous Definitions of Practice
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.