session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Transitions from VET to Higher Education
02 SES 07 A
- Pathway to Higher Education: Opportunities and Challanges of the Federal Vocational Baccalaureate
- From VET to higher education - how many and why?
Torgeir Nyen Asgeir Skålholt Anna Hagen Tonder
- 'Btecs are for stupid people' – how students experience the selective and classificatory practices in English school sixth forms.
- Look on every exit as being an entrance to somewhere else -Transitions from Further to Higher Education in Ireland
Justin Rami Sarah Gunning Ita Tobin
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.