session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
International Perspectives on Professional Development
22 SES 07 B
- A Critical Evaluation of an International Professional Development Trajectory: Changing Beliefs and Practices of Kazakh Academics.
Henk Frencken Roeland van der Rijst Tamara Platteel
- Post-disciplinary Higher Education in Denmark - Political, Social and International Perspectives
Kirsten Jaeger Annie Aarup Jensen
- Latin American and European Universities cooperating with society and their regions
Camino Ferreira Maria Jose Vieira Javier Vidal
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.