session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Higher Education Reforms
22 SES 07 D
- The Implications Of Contractualism For The Responsibilisation Of Higher Education
Shaun Rawolle Julie Rowlands Jill Blackmore
- Externally driven higher education reform: Whither academic formation and professional responsibility?
Ciaran Sugrue Tone Dyrdal Solbrekke
- Models and Ideologies of Management in Higher Education. The Trends in Estonia.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.