session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Assessment and Learning: Diverse Perspectives
22 SES 08 A
- Towards an Opportunity Identification Competence Assessment Test (OICAT) for Students in Higher Education
Martin Mulder Jarl Kampen Ana Naia Thomas Lans Harm Biemans Yvette Baggen
- Assessment for learning in Higher Education: perceptions of Portuguese graduates and university teachers
Patrícia Santos Maria Assunção Flores
- Immersion in Assessment for Learning (AfL): A condition for challenging teachers’ beliefs and understandings
Helen Dixon Eleanor Hawe
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.