session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
New Public Management and Standardization in Higher Educaton in Europe: Implications for Academic Work and Graduate Employability
22 SES 12 F JS
Symposium Joint Session NW 22 with NW 23
- New Public Management and standardization in higher educaton in Europe: implications for academic work and graduate employability
Liudvika Leisyte Anne Larson Gergely Kováts Mariana Gaio Alves Rosemary Deem
- Higher education policy in Denmark in light of new public management
- Performance Lgreements and the level of Trust: a case study of a failed reform
- New Public Management and Research Productivity – a precarious state of affairs of academic work in the Netherlands
- Employability and higher education policy: is there a Portuguese paradox?
Mariana Gaio Alves
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.