session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Students' Participation and Communication
22 SES 05 E
- Widening Participation Through Online Social Networking: Crossing Boundaries, Emerging Identities and Emancipatory Practices
Sue Timmis Wan Ching Yee Bernadita Munoz Chereau
- The impact of ERASMUS and short-term European residential academic trips on the UK ‘widening participation’ student experience
Saneeya Qureshi Emel Thomas Carmel Capewell
- A Longitudinal Case Study of the Cross-cultural Adjustment and Adaptation of International Postgraduate Students in the UK
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.