session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Prospects for Transitions: Equity and Differentiation in Marketised HE Systems
22 SES 11 B
- Prospects for Transitions: Equity and Differentiation in Marketised HE Systems
Colin McCaig Jacqueline Stevenson Carol Taylor Alexander Mitterle Penny-Jane Burke Pauline Whelan Graham Holden Andrew Middleton
- Transitions in Global Higher Education
Jacqueline Stevenson Penny-Jane Burke Pauline Whelan
- Can Performance Indicators Really Improve the Quality of Teaching in Higher Education?
Carol Taylor Graham Holden Andrew Middleton
- Market Driven System Differentiation in England: Can it Foster Equity and Diversity?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.