session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Comparative View of Extra-Curricular Activities: Transitions to and from Higher Education
22 SES 12 B
- Comparative View of Extra-Curricular Activities: Transitions to and from Higher Education
Rita Hordosy Marton Gero Reka Plugor Withdrawn . Gábor Halász Gergely Horzsa
- The role of extra-curricular activities in students’ education-to-work transitions in Romania and the United Kingdom
Rita Hordosy Reka Plugor
- What is the role of student societies in the transition into the first year at a British university?
- What is a ‘szakkoli’? Who and why joins these Hungarian student organisations?
Marton Gero Gergely Horzsa
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.