session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Assessment, Standardisation and Social Justice
23 SES 01 B
- High-stakes Assessment Systems as a Historical Barrier to Educational Change
María Teresa Flórez Petour
- “They want to show that they are topnotch”. Students’ enactment of policy in interaction.
Marie Tanner Héctor Pérez Prieto
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.