session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policies & Politics of Exclusion and Inclusion (Part 2)
23 SES 02 C
Paper Session continues from 23 SES 01 C
- Confucius Values: Immigrant Students in Icelandic Upper Secondary Education Iceland; Upper Secondary Education; Immigrant; Critical Multi-cultural education; immigrant; equality
- Inclusion and SEBD in the international (English-speaking) context – a critical analysis of the discourse in scientific journals
- The Constitution Of Literacy In The Global Education Policy Field
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.