session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Reforms and Teacher Professionalism (Part 1)
23 SES 02 A
Paper Session to be continued in 23 SES 03 A
- Understanding The Political Arena Of Out-Of-Field Teaching In Australia
Linda Hobbs Colleen Vale Christopher Speldewinde Zahra Parvanehnezhadshirazian
- “To Where Pathways Lead” – Teacher education and the art of policy persuasion in Contemporary Europe; reflections from the Ireland context
Anne McMorrough. BA. HDipEd. MEd Conor Galvin
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.