session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Curriculum Reforms and Teacher Agency
23 SES 06 A
- Teachers’ professional agency within policy discourses - Transformation, adaptation and resistance in recent Swedish reforms
Daniel Sundberg Ninni Wahlstrom
- Understanding Teacher Professionalism: Teachers as Engineers of Learning or Ambassadors of Intellectual Disciplines?
- New Professional Responsibilities for Preschool Teachers?
Anita Eriksson Ann-Katrin Svensson Dennis Beach
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.