session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Borrowing and Policy Learning in Education
23 SES 07 B
- Policy Transfer As Panacea For Countries In Transition?
- Does Multi-level Government Foster Education Policy Innovation? Exploring Implications of German Debates for Spain
- Constructing Supranational Representations in Europe: New Approaches to Borrowing in Educational Assessment Policy
Sverre Tveit Christian Lundahl
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.