session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Development in Diverse Contexts (Part 2)
23 SES 08 C
- Implications for equity and diversity of increasing international student numbers in European universities: policies and practice in four national contexts
Karen Pashby Jani Haapakoski
- Socialisation in Correctional System and Doctoral Education - analyses of contemporary policy formation in Sweden
Joel Jansson Daniel Pettersson Eva Forsberg Henrik Román
- Civics Education and the Spectre of Neo-Liberalism: An Arendtian Critique
Babak Dadvand Hernan Cuervo
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.