session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
New Forms of Governance in School Education (Part 1)
23 SES 08 A
Paper Session to be continued in 23 SES 09 A
- Evidence On The Use Of External Evaluations As Devices For Regulation, Control And Persuasion
Soledad Rappoport María Fernández-Agüero Héctor Monarca Miguel Ávila
- The work of academy chains in England: neoliberal responsibilisation as a new modality of state power
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.