session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Between Governance, Experience and Active Construction of ‘Europe’ as Educational Space: Building Critical Knowledge About Europeanisation.
23 SES 09 C JS
Symposium Joint Session NW 23 with NW 28
- Between Governance, Experience and Active Construction of ‘Europe’ as Educational Space: Building Critical Knowledge About Europeanisation.
Terri Seddon Eric Mangez Beatrix Niemeyer Joanna Barbousas Yann Lebeau Pieter Vanden Broeck
- Mediating Governing and Experience Through Spaces of Orientation: Narrativity, Visuality and Contextualization
Terri Seddon Joanna Barbousas
- Experiences of European Governance - The Subject Perspective in Constructing the Educational Space of Europe
- Between Semantic and Structure: Making Sense of Europe’s Governance of Education
Eric Mangez Pieter Vanden Broeck
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.