session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Evidence Based Approaches to Policy Making
23 SES 10 B
- Complex knowledge and the politics of complexity reduction in 'evidence-based' school improvement in England
- Data Use in European Education Research – Characteristics, Challenges and Results
Tine Proitz Sølvi Mausethagen Guri Skedsmo
- Not Beyond this Point: Understanding Epistemological Barriers to the Synthesis of Educational Research
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.