session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Research Policies and the Politics of Research
23 SES 11 B
- (How) Does Policy Shape Educational Research? The Case of Research Assessment in the United Kingdom
Marcelo Marques Gert Biesta Justin J.W. Powell
- Evaluation as a public policy instrument: a study on calls for R&D projects in educational research
Sofia Viseu Estela Costa
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.